1. What shallbe paid attention to when choosing inverter?
● Invertertype (general purpose type, high performance type or special type)
2. Is itsuitable to choose inverter according to the capacity of its applying motor?
No, it isnot suitable. The rated currents and maximum running currents of the inverterand motor shall also be compared in choosing inverter.
3. Underwhich circumstance shall we choose inverter according to the applying motor capacityspecified in the operation instruction?
● Largemotor allowance
● Veryshort period of motor impulse current
4. Whenis it necessary to improve inverter capacity?
● Inverterrated current is low
● Motormay overload for a short period
● Withspecial requirements for acceleration and deceleration time
● Withimpulsive load
5. Howto determine inverter capacity when one inverter is to drive several motors?
● Forsimultaneous starting and running of the motors, the rated current of invertershall be greater than the sum of rated currents of the motors.
● Fornon-simultaneous starting of motors, the direct-on-line starting current of themotor started at last must be taken into account.
6. Whatare the main characters of the control modes of inverter?
Without Feedback Vector
With Feedback Vector
Speed regulating range
Minimum running frequency
Maximum running frequency
Minimum acceleration/deceleration time
Scores of milliseconds
Relative speed variation at rated load
7. Whatare the requirements of inverter for the ambient environment?
● Ambienttemperature: Normally at -10~+40℃,derated at 40~50℃. When the temperaturerises by 1℃, the rated output current shall bedecreased by 1%. In case of too high and significantly varying ambienttemperature, the insulation performance of inverter will be greatly reduced andthe useful life of inverter will be affected.
● Ambienthumidity: The ambient relative humidity of the inverter shall not be more than95% (no condensation). Drying agent or heater shall be placed or equipped inthe inverter cabinet as required by the site working environment.
● Vibrationand impact: Vibration and impact shall be avoided.
● Electricalenvironment: Interference of electromagnetic wave shall be prevented.